Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Friday is doing its way, fast...    

Friday is doing its way, fast...

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Friday is doing its way, fast...

Be patient, just arriving!

2 Apr 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Yes!!!! it �s FRIDAY!!!Tongue

2 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

It �s 21:45 - Still Thursday.

2 Apr 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

lol... all day long I �ve been thinking todays is Friday... 

2 Apr 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

FRIDAY IS HERE!!!!CHEER UP!!!

3 Apr 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

FRIDAY IS HERE!!!!CHEER UP!!!

3 Apr 2009     

rosenrot
Argentina

I think it �s important to respect each other here. I never post and I don �t expect anyone to thank me for the things I share but on the other hand I do realize that there are some people here whose knowledge is not enough to be teachers. Anyway, I make mistakes too but I �d rather be corrected. That �s how we all learn: by making mistakes and being told about them.
I also feel I should congratulate all of you on the wonderful activities you �re capable of creating. I wouldn �t be a member of this forum if it wasn �t for the fact that you �re so creative.
Being a teacher is not easy. We have to cope with lots of things. We must set an example and be careful not to be rude or misleading.
Not everyone knows how hard it is to plan lessons and correct lots of tests and on top of that to be kind and look happy. Sometimes we �re not in a good mood or something bad has happened to us, but we pretend to be OK just because we don �t want to mix things up.
Go on and good luck! Have a nice weekend :)

3 Apr 2009