Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help    

Help

mynetcan
Turkey

Help

Hello everyone. I need your help. I am new in this site and I want to download worksheets but I haven �t got any points.If you download my worksheets and powerpoints I will win points and start downloading your worksheets.

Thanks your help

4 Apr 2009      

cokamak
Turkey

Hi. I can download any worksheet for you and send it.Just let me know.

4 Apr 2009     

mfatimacorte
Portugal

I`m going to download .Let me Know which it is

4 Apr 2009     

libertybelle
United States

We have a "un-written" rule here where we don �t advertise for our own stuff here on the messageboard.
If your materials are good, they will be downloaded. Can you imagine how this board would look if everyone advertised their own worksheets?
I usually take a look at all the new materials everyday.
L
Hope you understand
L

4 Apr 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

I can download too! but the best way of getting worksheets is that you should only reach 30 points. then you will be able to download 30 worksheets for free everday without needing any points. but for now I can download some stuff for you!

4 Apr 2009     

deinha
Brazil

Sorry, but I don �t get it!

It took me a a great effort to rearrange my worksheets in order to upload them here and have them downloaded, so that I could get my first 30 points.

Now I see people without enough points  coming in here  �begging �, and others offering to download things for them. And this wasn �t the first time.

There are thousands of free worksheets around the net. I agree that everyone can be given links ans tips here, but offering the worksheets from here like that sounds weird to me.

Is that the way the site should run? Did I miss anything? If so, I �m sorry!

4 Apr 2009