Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Mr. Matura ´s "English Verbs in Pictures"    

Mr. Matura ´s "English Verbs in Pictures"

Helen McK
Ireland

Mr. Matura ´s "English Verbs in Pictures"

I �d like to recommend Mr. Matura �s "English Verbs in Pictures". They are so cute and useful and I �m really impressed by the fact that he drew them all himself. 

Well done, Mr. Matura. Clap

4 Apr 2009      

mrmatura
Poland

THANKS :-) It �s nice to see such a comment!! Greetings from Poland!!!Smile

4 Apr 2009     

freddie
Canada

WOW! Thanks so much Helen for the heads up! I had missed them and now I have downloaded them all! A very exploitable resource and an incredible amount of work. congrats to Mr Matura

4 Apr 2009     

carinaluc
Argentina

Couldn �t agree with you more, Helen!!!  I can �t wait to have all the pages so I can give the booklet to my students.
Well done Mr Matura!!
Carina

4 Apr 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I have missed them too but now everything �s OK again, I downloaded all of the available ws he posted! =)

4 Apr 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Thanks a lot dear Helen! I would have missed it if it weren �t for you!

Have a nice Sunday!
mena

5 Apr 2009     

wakebeauty
Brazil

Dear Helen,
I would have missed these geeat wrkshts coz  when I saw them I thought they were another amount of pics without any exercise. But thx to you I realized that they are from a great teacher/artist...

A little kiss(*.*)

5 Apr 2009