Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Vocabulary flashcards    

Vocabulary flashcards

Bella W
United Kingdom

Vocabulary flashcards

I have been teaching English for 2 years.  I have created sets of 800 colourful picture vocabulary flashcards in printable PDF format.  I have tried and tried to send some flashcards as a small doc file.  This hasn �t worked so I am posting the link to my website here.  The flashcards include nouns, adjectives, verbs, prepositions, questions, key words, key phrases, alphabet and numbers. 

The first 40 flashcards are free Smile to download from http://www.vocabzone.com/free_flashcards/free_english_flashcard.html

5 Apr 2009      

eng789
Israel

Bella W - Thank You sooooooooooooooooooo much for the great flashcards. 

If you need to download something,  send me your e-mail to my private messages and I will e-mail you the wss you need.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbara

5 Apr 2009     

arkel
Ireland

Great flashcards, Bella. Please read the pm I �ve sent you.

5 Apr 2009     

arkel
Ireland

I �v bought all the flashcards on Bella �s site. They aren �t expensive and are truly worth it.

5 Apr 2009     

Bella W
United Kingdom

Thank you Barbara and arkel for your positive feedback.

Barbara, I converted the PDF file to a doc file and tried to upload two pages (16 flashcards) to ELSprintables, but for some reason the upload would just not work.  The file was less than 300kb so it wasn �t the size of the file that was the problem.  I assume it �s just a temporary problem uploading.

arkel, thank you for buying the cards.  I hope you find them useful.

5 Apr 2009