Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Stories using irregular verbs past simple form    

Stories using irregular verbs past simple form

Bella29UMM
Mexico

Stories using irregular verbs past simple form

Hi teachers!

We are on Easter holidays! but I know that some of you are still working, planning lessons etc.

Just like me!�Wink

I need your help please,

I �m preparing a lesson about irregular verbs, I want to create a story (or stories) using �them, I want to use pictures/images� in the story and Ss have to find the answer and complete the sentence (taking the image as reference).

How is this technique called?

Do you know any computer programme� to create them?

I will apreciate your help!

p.s I am open to new ideas

7 Apr 2009      

olaola
Italy

...story sequencing??????

7 Apr 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

I �ve been racking my brain since you post about 2 hours ago to remember the name of the technique and finally it has surface. It is called Rebus reading.

7 Apr 2009     

Isabel L
Spain

Hi,

there is a site where you can tipe your message and a rebus is created automatically. I don �t know your students � level and they can be difficult to decipher, but you can always try. http://www.myrebus.com/

Hope it helps

8 Apr 2009     

Logos
Malaysia

Have a look at this worksheet http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=70575#thetop as it is two stories combined together, one in simple past, the other just using irregular.

This is maybe not what you are looking for, but I send it anyway.

8 Apr 2009