Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Why its happening now a days????    

Why its happening now a days????

Miss J.Sabir
Saudi Arabia

Why its happening now a days????

I really cant understand y people are doing this instead of downloading worksheets they r just blaming others that the worksheets are stolen.......i had upload new three new worksheets which i made after lots hard work and one of memeber spoiled my all worsheets by saying this that they are stolen.....plz stop blaming others.....and just download the stuff which is use for you....
                                                                  Regards,
                                                                         Miss Sabir

9 Apr 2009      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, tell the community of which worksheet you are speaking of so people can  see if your complaint is justified.

A big hug
Silvia

9 Apr 2009     

Paree
India

Dear Sabir,

I understand your feelings but I feel you must not use any cliparts from sites which are not Royalty free (like MES ).

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=161537#thetop

You seem to have violated the rule of this website as well as Fun Fonix. 

from http://www.funfonix.com/clipart1.php

I suggest you go through the rules once more. You may have done this unknowingly!!!

Cheers
Paree

9 Apr 2009     

aldanaVenadoTuerto
Argentina

Dear gmsabir,

The person who posted that comment on your worksheet is actually the owner of the images!! That �s why he said they were stolen...because he doesn �t give permission to anyone to use them for this webpage...just try to change the images and then your worksheet will be fine.

Good luck and cheers

Aldana

9 Apr 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Hi there, please don �t be upset :-) The person who commented on your use of things from funfox etc  is Mark Cox is actually the owner I think of MES english and Tools for educators. These are his images and he states very clearly on his websites what the images may or may not be used for.
Sometimes it is hard to know what images we can and can �t use. So if you use images from another website especially English based ones then you need to check really carefully what they say about the use of their material, from text to pictures etc.

Good luck with your future contributions!
Edit: Someone with quicker typing fingers said just what I said two seconds before me hehe.....

9 Apr 2009     

Miss J.Sabir
Saudi Arabia

Thanks all of u for giving me suggestions.I really appreciate u all thank very much once again May God bless you.....Have a nice day...
                           Miss J Sabir

9 Apr 2009