Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Why?    

Why?

isaserra
Portugal

It already happened once to me... I didn �t report the worksheet but I sent a PM to the person who had used my ws...

I also was tired of seeing so many discussion about stolen worksheet in the forum...I think this system is much better...
The only thing I don �t understand is why there are people reporting worksheet now that are in the site for almost a year... Why didn �t anyone say something before?

It seems to me that it is a stolen ws hunt....

10 Apr 2009     

sirah
Argentina

Hi again isabel! you are right!! I don �t understand why people report old worksheets.i �ve been a member for a year and rules have changed.But i think that the report for ws is applied to the new ones,not the older ones.Let �s concentrate on what happens from now on or this will become a stolen worksheet hunt.
hug

by the way ...what time is it in Portugal?Spain? here is 8.45 pm(I �m a bit confused because we changed the time in the country last month and I have a terrible mess!!!Wacko

10 Apr 2009     

arielka
Poland

8:45 wow :)
In Poland it id 1:50   (at night of course :))

10 Apr 2009     

isaserra
Portugal

In Portugal, it �s 0:50 a.m. and in Spain it is 1:50 a.m. Just like in Poland

10 Apr 2009     

sirah
Argentina

thanks girls!! have a good night!!

hugs
patricia

10 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2