Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Let īs all get to talk to each other at PALTALK!!!!!    

Let īs all get to talk to each other at PALTALK!!!!!

wakebeauty
Brazil

Let īs all get to talk to each other at PALTALK!!!!!

Dear ESLprintables colleagues,

my husband found this free chat room called PALTALK: http://www.paltalk.com/  an there I found a room called ENGLISH PRACTICE ROOM FOR PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD: http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/group/523339607/ and I īm hooked on it, wanna know why??? because as at ELSprintables, people get together to share their knowledge, help each other and respect the rules of the room!!!!!!!!!

There we can find many natives and non native doing a lot of exercises of grammar, reading, idioms, pronunciation and of course SPEAKING AND LISTENING. there are a lot of rules that make the room one of the most respectable that I īve already seen...

there you can īt use red, pink, large, neon, caps, emoticons, etc... with these rules, people don īt get tired by seeing all kind of colors and emoticons for the most important there is the learning and teaching of English...

Hope you visit it, because I really would like to talk to all of you there!!!!
Imagine being able of hearing your voice, talking to you, knowing more about you as well as practicing English with the most creative teachers in the world... YOU!!! IT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE :  )

Looking foward to meeting you there,
wakebeauty.
(*.*)

11 Apr 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

Great finding!!! thank you for sharing!!!

11 Apr 2009     

arkel
Ireland

I īve known paltalk for years. I even had an English teaching room there and had terrific students. However, there are a lot of fraudsters there too, so be careful. You don īt know who īs a real teacher and who īs not.

11 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

Sorry, not impressed, when I see very nice photos of people showing their ages.

I like what we have here.

11 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

Good idea , thanks :)

11 Apr 2009     

wakebeauty
Brazil

ok, eng 789, I just wanted to tell all of you of a place I found and that is helping me...

don īt wanna impress anybody, just tell you how I feel... and when we īre in the room nobody shows their ages(though I didn īt understand you very well), we only hear their voices helping us...

and Arkel, you are correct, but since I īm in this I haven īt seen any impolite person, and when they show up are right away bounced... This room is functioning since 97. I know it doesn īt mean it īs a 100% trustfull, but it shows us serious people are behind it. But I īll take care, cause as you warned me, maybe there may be some fraudsters there...

thx a lot for warning me... I īll take more care than I do now!

11 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

I īm Sorrywakebeauty   if I sounded rude.  

It īs just that a lot of  forums are just  "pick up"  places for the lonely and can be a bit tricky/ dangerous.

11 Apr 2009