Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just a question...    

Just a question...

sirah
Argentina

Just a question...

Hi everybody!!Today I was taking a look at the reported contributions and I saw a lot of framesand cards,that sometimes are useful for all of us because we don �t have to search in google.i was thinking if there is a posibility to have a different section with frames and cards or pictures,but without gaining points,so that way all those members that want to share a frame or card can upload it but without gaining points.I don �t understand much about web sites.... but is that possible?

hugs

11 Apr 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

I would also like to have that option, patricia!!!!

11 Apr 2009     

isaserra
Portugal

Hello, Patricia and Damielle

I think it �s a great idea, because sometimes I spent hour searching pictures in the Net and I can �t find what I need... So, having this option here would make my life easier...

But it depends on Victor and we don �t know if it is possible...Approve

11 Apr 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

If not, those who find this useful material can bookmark the sites to share with everybody instead of keeping it to him/herself just to copy, paste and upload it as a worksheet!!!

11 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

For anyone uploading cards, pictures, etc, please read the thread that I have linked below - particularly Victor �s comment.

Re: what is your definition of an ESL Resource.

If you have the right supporting detail then suddenly your item will become a valid ESL resource, not just a piece of clipart or useless server space filler. Even Ms FrenchFrog agreed with the concept!

Cheers,
AB

12 Apr 2009