Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > P/Victor - Members with 30 points or less are VOTING for removal WS..Is it right?    

P/Victor - Members with 30 points or less are VOTING for removal WS..Is it right?

SusanBrown
Netherlands

P/Victor - Members with 30 points or less are VOTING for removal WS..Is it right?

Is it a FAIL on the system perhaps ? or everybody can VOTE...? since we were told that just members with MORE than 1000 points could vote... SmileI find it strange...and I just would like to understand....Smileby the way this new system seems to be good and really effective and soon people will understand and like it more.....just now in this very beginning people are sad and upset with it...some adjustments still will be necessary but.. .better days and better WS are coming. after the big cleaning...we are doing.....Thanks for this improvement to the system. This site have not any value we can pay..in money..for it....so I guess we can just offer to it our huge gratitude.and help to become it a better place for everyone...Tongue thanks a lot for this web site. It is unique and very useful for all of us.

15 Apr 2009      

zailda
Brazil

I saw lots of empty files & ws in other language. I have a bad feeling about it. First I thought the new system would discourage people from uploading non-ESL material but I �m not so sure now... it seems some members are trying to joke. For me it �s  bad taste, we �re not here to play. Or maybe a way to say they disagree with the system, I don �t know.

I wish I were wrong. I take this site seriously and I �m sure most people here share this opinion. If someone isn �t satisfied with the system, there are other ways to make his/her point.

15 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I thought members with less than 1000 points (like me) could REPORT worksheets, not vote on them. This doesn �t mean we shouldn �t participate in discussions posted in the forum.

15 Apr 2009     

isabelle99
Monaco

I �m a bit ill at ease with what you �re writing suzylima. It �s just that words like "the big washing we are doing" make me think of the most notorious dictators � usual speech. I mean, i agree with the system but I feel some members take it too much to heart and slip slowly into an extremistic attitude which really annoys me. Don �t forget it �s just an internet site, a fantastic one i admit but just a site. Some members on the forum react as if their life, their honour, their pride were at risks when the slightest problem occurs. I would try to help any of you if you �d ask me but I don �t consider we are "a big family" and sometimes it helps not to overreact.   

15 Apr 2009