Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > So many great things shared so it is my turn to share . GREAT RESOURCE for spelling posters    

So many great things shared so it is my turn to share . GREAT RESOURCE for spelling posters

Hazza
Australia

So many great things shared so it is my turn to share . GREAT RESOURCE for spelling posters

I came across this site will browsing. EXCELLENT spelling posters resource. Double click on each poster to bring it up and then print it. Aussie site. Hope it is useful to you all.

http://www.mourass.eq.edu.au/images/plural_rule_1.jpg

15 Apr 2009      

eng789
Israel

Thanks,  great site.  You should bookmark it.

15 Apr 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Thank you .
Someone in our site made a whole series of these posters as his/her own . I found them in my files, but I changed the name of the ws so I do not know the name of the person who did it.
Orit

15 Apr 2009     

Hazza
Australia

Sorry will find the site again.

15 Apr 2009     

Hazza
Australia

Can �t find it again at the moment. Not very good at filing bookmarks but will come across it again and post it again. Sorry. Does that mean someone has copied them or that they created them for this other site?

15 Apr 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Someone just copied them - There are about 30 of them.
I think this person is no longer in the site - I was trying to find it with no luck.
If you want I can send them all to you.
Orit

15 Apr 2009     

Hazza
Australia

Thank goodness I have found them at last. THIS IS THE GENERAL PAGE TO GET TO EACH POSTER
http://www.mourass.eq.edu.au/spelling.htm

15 Apr 2009     

Hazza
Australia

yes. There are about 40 of them,  so someone DID VERY WELL IN THEIR COPYING as I am sure the downloaded copies would have been many. Anyway they are free  to all!!!!!!

15 Apr 2009     

alex1968
Greece

Wonderful site, thanx!

15 Apr 2009     

nite
Spain

Bon dia,

Thanx a lot 4 the link!
Clap

15 Apr 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

Thanks for sharing the site with us dear Hazza. It �s just great  :-)

I �m sure I have seen them here before. Oh where, oh where.....???

Cute doggy by the way.

Cheers

15 Apr 2009