Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PROBLEMS UPLOADING    

PROBLEMS UPLOADING

mandm
Spain

PROBLEMS UPLOADING

I �ve been trying to upload a worksheet for several times and the following message appears.

Microsoft VBScript runtime error �800a01ad �

ActiveX component can �t create object: �Word.Application �

/send_printables/sendprintablesnew.asp, line 77

It �s the first time I see it, so I don �t know what is the problem due to. Thanks in advance for your replies.Big smile
Mandm

17 Apr 2009      

veronika74
Hungary

You have to try it later. 

17 Apr 2009     

sylboy
Germany

I had the same problem yesterday. Eventually in the evening, I was able to upload. Today it �s the same again. No upload possible this morning and now. It drives me crazy. I don �t have the time to spend all the time on the computer. But I woul very much like to upload something for tomorrow, too.
Mathias

17 Apr 2009     

Carcade
Russian Federation

Ohhhhh, I have the same problem now !!!!!!!!

17 Apr 2009     

Carcade
Russian Federation

I �m traying to upload ws................about an hour ............ and nothing.  My head is going to burn now !!!!!!!!!!!!

17 Apr 2009     

jamiejules
France

same here!! It has been happening on and off for some time now... it is frustrating but then again I suppose we have to be patient and maybe do some gardening instead of working all the time! I hope it works later. Now take a deep breath, slowly breath out with your eyes closed Wink

17 Apr 2009     

Carcade
Russian Federation

17 Apr 2009     

mandm
Spain

Hey guys! Let �s try it again and see if we �ve got luck. LOL

17 Apr 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Impossible!!! since yesterday I �ve been trying... :( snifff!!

17 Apr 2009