Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > FOR VICTOR- WHY WE COULD NOT UPLOAD WS LAST DAYS?    

FOR VICTOR- WHY WE COULD NOT UPLOAD WS LAST DAYS?

SusanBrown
Netherlands

FOR VICTOR- WHY WE COULD NOT UPLOAD WS LAST DAYS?

We are experiencing problems to uploading WS..last days... what happen? it seems that lots of us (Brazil and Argentina) can not do it..maybe a fail in the system? we wait for your precious help..Smile

19 Apr 2009      

guapabr
Brazil

We are facing the same probl. Ive tried a  thousand of times to upload a ws. But it didnt work ! Confused

19 Apr 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Same for me. It was very difficult to upload over the last few days and yesterday completely impossible.

19 Apr 2009     

nkappa
Greece

I think Greece is in that too. I couldn �t upload either. For 3 hours...... Finally I succeed it today..... Now is 9:40 in the morning....

Who knows? Maybe the site is too full..

19 Apr 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=7010

Victor has been doing a "spring clean" and I would assume that while the server does this and updates then you cannot send things. There have been times that I could not access the site at all and I am guessing that it is because of this reason.

But in the end its going to result in a better website... so even though we all get withdrawal symptoms when we can �t access or send, its only temporary. Tongue

19 Apr 2009     

freddie
Canada

I dont think it is regional at all. I am not trying to upload but every now and again it seems I cant move from one page to another. The site seems busy. I suppose it is because of all the work happening with the reported files getting cleaned out and yesterday Victor thoughtfully deleted thousands of old undownloaded files. That must certainly interrupt service briefly. It may be inconvenient but considering how much space has been made for new contributions, it is well worth the inconvenience, in my opinion. Smile

Thank you Victor for the enormous help of deleting all those old files. Thumbs Up

I am hoping that once the resources have been cleaned up, that we can start asking people to edit their printables so that they are in the correct category also! In this way maybe we can actually fnd the resources that we need! Right now it is a bit difficult sometimes, as many irrelevent worksheets come up for my searches.

19 Apr 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

I also have been trying to upload in vain for three days now. It is really too bad since the printable I want to upload is connected to holocaust day and it would of course be most useful if it gets on the site before....(Holocaust day in Israel is on tuesday... so i �ll keep trying today..)

19 Apr 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

I need to add something...
I may be frustrated and complaining because the uploading doesn �t work BUT
I also need to say that this site is amazing!
VICTOR, YOUR SITE IS AMAZING!!
Not only as a great resource for worksheets and ideas but maybe even more so for the sense of community and purpose characterizing the site! It makes teaching English feel like a privilege! THANK YOU!

19 Apr 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Hi Marion; I took a disk with my files at school and I tried during the breaks to upload them. It finally worked around 13:00! Maybe it will work for you too this afternoon!
Good luck (I hope to see and download your printable)  
Aimee

19 Apr 2009