Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > 300 KB isn īt enough..    

300 KB isn īt enough..

_babz
Canada

300 KB isn īt enough..

I īve been a member of this site for a long time, and this restriction is the only thing that gets me annoyed...and yes yes..I īm well aware of the rules....and limits of the site...

but now that we can report empty files....can īt this be increased?

I īve just finished a worksheet (i īve been working on it for an hour)....i īve used ONE image, I īve tried resizing it using PAINT and word document/tools

the sad thing is, I can īt upload the file without it...it īs essential!

i guess I īm just annoyed with this minor detail ... and if anyone has another quick way to modify images (ex: a free software)....let me know..........I īve downloaded a member īs tutorial ...but i need a quick answer Cry

20 Apr 2009      

zailda
Brazil

Since we īre "cleaning" the site from stolen, copied and non-esl wss, if we did a good job, would Victor maybe... hm... errr... revise this part of the rules? Might we in the future have more space and upload wss a little bigger? I īm not able to create a powerpoint with only 500kb. I tried but got a poor result, I had to delected many parts and the ppt I posted here didn īt even have the taste of my original one.

Could you - pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeee - reviste that?

20 Apr 2009     

Logos
Malaysia

I have never met any ONE illustration that cannot be reduced to under 300k and still be usable on a A4 worksheet.  Please send me the worksheet and I will reduce it in size for you.  I will then send it back and you can then submit it.  My e-mail is [email protected]

20 Apr 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Try IrfanView, it resizes pictures easily. Here īs the link to download it:

http://www.irfanview.com/

20 Apr 2009