Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > WHY CAN ´T I DOWNLOAD ANY WORKSHEET IF I HAVE 239 POINTS??????!!    

WHY CAN ´T I DOWNLOAD ANY WORKSHEET IF I HAVE 239 POINTS??????!!

marykate
Spain

WHY CAN ´T I DOWNLOAD ANY WORKSHEET IF I HAVE 239 POINTS??????!!

HELLO EVERYBODY!! I hope you can help me or give me a answer. I don ´t know why I can ´t to download any worksheet if I really have 239 POINTS!! I ´m furious and indignant because I don ´t understand what ´s happening. Angry Thumbs Down

When I try to download a worksheet a message inform me:

You have 239 points and you have made 317 downloads.

You have to make a contribution (send us a printable) in order to get more points.

I ´m not agree with this, since if I have 239 points, why cant I download any worksheet????!!! What happen with all these points???? Disapprove

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

20 Apr 2009      

source
Turkey

Indeed it is obvious my friend ,

You have 239 points and you have made 317 downloads.

As you have downloaded 317 times you need to catch up these missing points by contributing new ws and gaining more points... You spent those points in advance... �78 �

20 Apr 2009     

ssrl10
Spain

When you download old worksheets you waste your points (they continue t be there but you are not allowed to make more downloads). You can download 30 printables out of the new contributions (today´s ones) but you cannot download older ones till you get some points. If you are not allowed to download recent contributions either, then there may be a problem with your account.

20 Apr 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

There should always be a difference of 30 points between your points and your downloads.

20 Apr 2009     

kaz76
United Kingdom

In reply to Aftab ´s post.  There doesn ´t need to be a difference of 30 points between your points and downloads.  For some reason there seems to be a misconception amongst some members that you will lose your premium status if you spend all your points.  This isn ´t true as once you are a premium member you always will be because your points don ´t go down, it is the numbers of downloads made that changes. 

20 Apr 2009     

marykate
Spain

Yes I know, but I dont understand... because 2 weeks (more or less) ago, I had the same points and the same downloads that now and I can download worksheets without problems. If I have more worksheets download than points is for the reason that I downloaded recent contributions so I didnt lost any point. In this way... I even dont understand what happen. THANKS!!

20 Apr 2009