Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Ok....    

Ok....

Zora
Canada

Ok....

Ok folks this is a tiny bit ridiculous! How can each and every one of you people who agreed that this is not a ESL resource, have failed to notice the boxes that you need to complete with Autumn vocabulary below the picture???

Are we just jumping on the "Not an ESL Resource" bandwagon without thinking twice??

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=92402#thetop

Confused 

20 Apr 2009      

Sarah Salo
United Kingdom

I AGREE 100%.  Your Worksheet is cute and the ESL content is OBVIOUS!!!  What the....?

20 Apr 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Zora! May be the one people saw isn �t exactly the same now. Are you sure the worksheet hasn �t been updated? It just occured to me that it is  possible.

Hugs,
mena

20 Apr 2009     

Zora
Canada

I doubt it Mena... It �s Mishuna �s work and I seriously doubt that she �s as devious as that...  Confused

20 Apr 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

as far as I know, the squares WERE there in the morning... so I think somebody overlooked them...

Definitely an ESL resource, but I would personally apprecitate an exercise or two on the vocabulary - there is no need to upload single page... more pages welcomed... to reinforce the vocabulary given...

Cute pictures are nice, but I think we all WELCOME some more activities...
It is a nice picture, nice border. It took maybe 10 minutes to compile this worksheet, the design is very nice and original, but as I stated before, SOME EXERCISES on the page number two would be REALLY USEFUL.

I do not mean it is NECESSARY to include some activities, BUT IT WOULD HELP THE TEACHERS...  If I wanted to use this ws, I would HAVE TO write some exercises or use some exercises from somebody else... and it is always wonderful to have the exercises written by the author himself, as s/he has unique style...

I think it would be really nice if everbody went through their own worksheets and UPDATED those worksheet which are too short or picture only... then they cannot be accused of non-ESL worksheet...
I think we can see if the worksheet was made within a short time or it took ages to write it...
This one is very nice, but in my view not very complete.
BUT AS I wrote in the beginning, IT IS an ESL resource and it meets the requirements of this site...

20 Apr 2009