Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > About my worksheet....    

About my worksheet....

Mishuna
Argentina

About my worksheet....

Hi, I �ve used the worksheet as it is because I cannot add any more excersices for my 8 year-old students. They only attend English lessons 40 minutes per week so we played most of the time and at the end, they completed this worksheet to reinforce the vocabulary.
I think that every teacher has different needs. It worked for me and I don �t expect it to work for you. If you find it useless, you are not forced to download it.
As regards updating the printables, I have worksheets that are very old and no one has ever complained about them. In fact, they were downloaded by many people and the comments are positive. However, as we have "new rules" I took the time to update every single worksheet that may be reported by some of you.
I haven �t changed the excercises, I just download them again and saw what was wrong. In this worksheet in particular, the squares were there originally; but when I uploaded, I don �t know what happen, the little squares were behind the big picture.The same happened with other worksheets on Seasons.
It doesn �t took me 10 minutes to do it and it WAS useful to me.
Is it again the "new rules" to update a worksheet in order to obbey them???
I �m lost right now. What do you want me to do?
I guess you can �t satisfied everyone. I have never cheated just to get points. I respect you and your work...

20 Apr 2009      

Lou2002
United Kingdom

Hi Mishuna, I thought Zora was defending your worksheet not critisizing it.  Are you sure you understood her message or am I missing something? Here in the forum I �m sure she was saying your worksheet was fine and asking why it was reported in the first place.  She was not saying you were devious. Lx

20 Apr 2009     

Mishuna
Argentina

I �ve already sent Zora a message explaining her what I said...

20 Apr 2009     

Zora
Canada

Tis all good, it twas a misunderstanding. But we managed to work it out Smile

21 Apr 2009