Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > " NON-ESL resource. What am I supposed to do with it?"    

" NON-ESL resource. What am I supposed to do with it?"

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

" NON-ESL resource. What am I supposed to do with it?"

Hello, everybody,
Just to introduce you our new (?) hardworking member; we all should be grateful for having such a careful and diligent member with us;  unfortunately, I can tell if it is a HE or She member, but he/she is becoming famous. His/her name?

Clap      " NON-ESL resource. What am I supposed to do with it?"

If you are happy with this kind of behaviour, step ahead and say something.

21 Apr 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Dear Olindalima,
I believe that some people will not read or look at a worksheet properly before reporting or commenting. I also believe that one report does not necessarily mean that the worksheet will be deleted. I �ve seen many members requesting that a worksheet should not be removed. I �ve done it myself.

21 Apr 2009     

Zora
Canada

I am not happy with this behaviour as it shows a clear disregard to the contributor. This person has obviously NOT taken the time to look at the worksheet in question before commenting on it... Some worksheets are actually quite obvious in what you can do with them...

Actually as I go through all of the reported things I see a clear misunderstanding and disregard to teachers of young children. They don �t need elaborate worksheets and sometimes three or four words is quite enough depending on the age level...

I think people have got to remember there are teachers here of all LEVELS, my sister for example teaches 3 year olds!! And she needs simple worksheets like colouring, matching up, flashcards, etc... whereas I don �t...

21 Apr 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

I agree, please do not report ws just because YOU don �t find it useful.
It can be useful to somebody else.
Please be kind while reporting. Don �t be offensive. Write the reason.
Report only stolen work or scanned work, please. State the source.

21 Apr 2009