Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > missing pages from an upload    

missing pages from an upload

Roy Piepers
Spain

missing pages from an upload

I �ve got a question. I �m trying to upload a document of 200kb and it �s uploading without a problem. The problem is though that of the 8 pages, only 5 are shown so it looks like somehow 3 pages are lost. Anybody know what I can do? I don �t really want to split the file as I have tried that a few times before and the result was the same, still some pages that weren �t uploaded. HELP!

Cheers,

Roy

22 Apr 2009      

freddie
Canada

Hi Roy

For some unknown reason sometimes pages do not show in the preview but they are probably there. You could download from your "my printables" (free) and open it up and check that they are all there. If they are you can just write in the worksheet description that you checked and all 8 pages are there but the preview "ate" 3 of them.

Have a good night :)

22 Apr 2009     

alex1968
Greece

That happened to me once! 
Although it is a 3 page ws, you can only see 2 pages in the preview, but when you download it, all 3 pages are there.

What u should do is download it to check that all the pages are there and then just mention it in the ws description. 
Say something like: this is an 8page ws. Only 5 can be seen in the preview, but when you download the ws, you get all 8 pages."

22 Apr 2009     

Roy Piepers
Spain

cheers guys,

I �ve just checked it and they are all there so I will add a comment.

22 Apr 2009     

mrmatt
Argentina

Alex1968 is right! When you download the ws you get alle pages!

Don �t worry!

22 Apr 2009