Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > PROJECT - Make your own Photomic    

PROJECT - Make your own Photomic

Ivona
Serbia

PROJECT - Make your own Photomic

Beat the computer generated comics where the students � activity boils down to simple drag and drop and - voila! Involve your students a 100 per cent in creating a
 "Photomic"
and allow them to be not just mouse-holders and screen-starers but ALL IN ONE - story creators, directors, writers, editors, actors, photographers, readers, even boasters! Smile

P.S. You can always involve other teachers in your school too and do it on a higher level, just like i did at the beginning of the school year with the Serbian and French teachers. Each one of us worked with two different classes and different grades, so that in the end each class in the school had their own Photomic framed and hung right next to their classroom door. Just imagine what compliments we got from our visitors to school. They were amazed and some of them even envious. The one in the picture was the one i did with MY students, and the woman in the picture is me. Yes, the students wanted me in the story, too. Smile
P.P.S. Point-less members can PM me and leave an email so i can forward the ws.

P.P.P.S.  Project - photo stories

24 Apr 2009      

blessed trinity
Turkey

I really appreciate ur work:):):) that �s very creative... seeing such  idealist and creative teachers like u in the world makes me really happy & hopefull for the future... many many times thank u..:)

24 Apr 2009     

Naranjas
Russian Federation

Thanks a bunch...hmm - that is obviously not enough, so thanks a Milky Way!!!
Hope nobody is angry with your advertising because I �m really happy with it!
I didn �t have time to look through the new works today but now you made my day!
Thanks again and have a great night out!!!�LOL

24 Apr 2009     

Denis1234
United Kingdom

I as a newbie here have been studying the rules for this forum for teachers. �The example that longer serving members have been exhibiting with regard to advertising their OWN�worksheets has perplexed me. Is it legal here or is it not?? �I have noticed that some have attempted to advertise in a covert manner but that does not conceal the fact that advertising IS advertising. Is this rule to be taken seriously or is it not? I am open to correction.
DonalThumbs Up

24 Apr 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Ivona my dear I am soo glad that you have posted this . I have downloaded your worksheet as I HAD not seen it before. Im sure that you did not really mean to "advertise" �it to gain any points at all, as I know you will delete it again. Thank you so much for putting my students firstHug
Caroline xx

25 Apr 2009