Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > did    

did

Teacher Khalid
Jordan

did

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=215508#thetop

25 Apr 2009      

Logos
Malaysia

The link you have put here is to your worksheet.   Whilst there is no specific rule about things which can be put on the forum it is generally considered that advertising your own worksheets on the forum is not really acceptable.  There are sometimes over 300 worksheets every day submitted to eslprintables, imagine how the forum would look if everyone did what you have done.

Your worksheet looks very good and so I am sure some will download it and your points will increase, but please do not advertise your own worksheet on the forum in future.

25 Apr 2009     

sylboy
Germany

I agree 100 per cent with logos... Mathias

25 Apr 2009     

sylboy
Germany

He also commented his own worksheet whilst advertising it. This should not be the rules.

25 Apr 2009     

arkel
Ireland

The sad thing is that it �s not a bad ws. However, seeing the first comment from the author would have put me off a bit. Keep trying and you �ll get there.

25 Apr 2009     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Any help please?

What does "tolerance" mean?

Rings a bell...but can�t figure it out  Unhappy

25 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

If you aren �t being sarcasstic then it means:
a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward those whose opinions, practices, race, religion, nationality, etc., differ from one �s own; freedom from bigotry.

25 Apr 2009     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Wink 

26 Apr 2009