Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Another video comprehension worksheet . Thanks for all your nice comments on my previous video worksheets! : -)    

Another video comprehension worksheet . Thanks for all your nice comments on my previous video worksheets! : -)

patrenou
Argentina

Another video comprehension worksheet . Thanks for all your nice comments on my previous video worksheets! : -)

As many of you appreciated my previous worksheets on video comprehension, heres goes another one. As usual, with the key and the youtube address where you can find the commercial. I chose a funny one as I like having some fun with my pupils. I hope you�ll find it useful.

27 Apr 2009      

patrenou
Argentina

Sorry! I forgot to give you the link to the worksheet. Here it is; http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=221487#thetop

27 Apr 2009     

Naranjas
Russian Federation

It �s not allowed here to advertise your own work, especially when it �s not free yet.
Sorry, but this is a rule invented not by me.

Imagine evrybody, whose work was appreciated before, would advertise here! And there are thousands of such people in this site - it would be unbearable!

If you think the same people would like to download your new work just send private messages with the link to those who left comments.

Yours,

Naranjas

27 Apr 2009     

carinocitalgonzalez
Mexico

NARANJAS
YOU ARE RIGHT! IM A NEW MEMBER BUT I REMEMBER THE RULES

I HOPE THE TEACHER FROM ARGENTINA PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR MESSAGE

HAVE A NICE DAY
THANK U VERY MUCH
CARI�O

27 Apr 2009     

patrenou
Argentina

Sorry, I started doing this because one of the members suggested me to do that and give me a lot of examoles of people doing that on the board. I �ll not do it again, sorry. I hope you are sending the same message to alert all the people doing this.

27 Apr 2009