Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Amazing work and a super-great idea!    

Amazing work and a super-great idea!

irynka1
Ukraine

Amazing work and a super-great idea!

Hello everyone!Smile

I �ve just tried out these two worksheets and I must say the activities are a blast!!!Clap
Mu students adore working with pictures and love singing! I wish I could find here more songs with similar idea. I know this is really time-consuming and it �s a pity these people got just a few points. Just check them out!

P.S. If you have similar worksheets, please, publish here the links. Thank you in advance!

28 Apr 2009      

yetigumboots
Germany

Your are right. Easy for beginners too. I am going to make a real fool of myself tomorrow and do it with my class. he he I love stuff like this. Thanks for the tip. Yeti xx

28 Apr 2009     

nebo_Londona
Russian Federation

Irynka you can type in the search the name of the singer you wish to use the song from - and you will see that there are lots of great WSs dedicated to such singers as Britney Spears, Madonna, Sting, Nelly Fortado, Mourandi, Rihanna etc. I constantly use them in them in the classroom. Good luck!

28 Apr 2009