Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I MADE A BLOG!!!!!    

I MADE A BLOG!!!!!

amanpac
Argentina

I MADE A BLOG!!!!!

Hi!" I�m amanpac I�d been working on a blog for my school,the students are very pleased with it, They can see photos of them during different activities,  they have also links for the areas like Maths, Literature, English and more. I also write about  important dates in our countries and I also add some important information for them. I think (now, not before)this is a very useful tool. They are very interesting, they use the computer not only for games, they also read and give their opinions. You can also visit it(May be Spanish or Latin American teachers, as it is written in Spanish), remember it�s new, some things are still missing.The address is www.colegio795.blogspot.com, I expect your visit there, leave your comment, everywhere in the blog .Thanks a lotSmile

13 Oct 2008