Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just one thought... !!    

Just one thought... !!

MissMelissa12
Peru

Just one thought... !!

I �ve wondered my whole 22 year life, they answered me a million times but I stil wonder - and will probably always wondered- why do some ppl hate each other so much???

It is so sad to see how these people who dont even know each other hate each other just for the fact they come from different religions, races and places.

Isn �t that a waste of time?
Isn �t that stupid?
Isn �t that lame?

Aren �t we all the same??? Dont we all defecate the same way? Dont we all cry? Dont we all feel hunger and thirst?
Do you feel like puking as I do when I see people hating each other like this? Who feels the same way? Raise your hand !!
We are supposed to stop this, not to nurture our children, students, brothers and friends to continue with these stupid wars....

God is only one, God is american, peruvian, brazilian, erupean, asian, black, yellow, red, white, green and from everywhere... no matter what there is only ONE GOD and I pray bless both of you...

Miss Melissa.

28 Apr 2009      

chobby
Mexico

Hi Melissa
Thumbs Up I coundn �t agree more !

I �m also tired of seeing on the forum the constant fights and argues for nothin worthed really!

We need to be tolerant to each other, aren �t we all comrades on the same profession: we are teachers and we need to teach values to our kids, let �s start from our own house.

Hugs from Mexico Hug

ps. We are living tough times in my country now, they suspended classes for over a week until things get better, so I honestly think there are more important things to discuss about.

For example we �re on the vortex of a world �s pandemia is call the swine flu

28 Apr 2009     

Popina
Uruguay

Guys, I couldn�t agree more with you.  I�m rather new at the page and I can�t believe that not a day goes by without argues about ws. Instead of opening this beautiful page full of resources, I�m always thinking "well, let�s see what�s new today" and not in a good sense. Don�t judge me!! cos I�m not complaining but as Chobby says there are really important things happening in the world, And WE, TEACHERS, EDUCATORS, fighting over small things. Yes, I know  there are many things that are not fair. All we have to do is very simple, report the stolen ws. and  Victor ( or whoever is in charge) will take care of it!
Be patient we are many members in this site, and it must not be an easy thing to control!! I imagine that the moderator has a life and other things to do besides spending all day controlling us! TEACHERS, EDUCATORS!!!! 
HaVe A nIcE DaY aNd DoN�t HaTe Me!!!! 

28 Apr 2009     

miss noor
Palestine

Thank you Malissa for this important topic

You ask why do they hate each other ?

People don �t hate each other because of religion , races or places.

There is something else.

You don �t feel like them. You don �t feel their feeling when somebody steal their lands and say these are ours. They kill their children, women and pld people . You don �t feel like their feeling when make their life full of voices not music but bombs, You don �t feel their feeling when they ask them not to fire them but they do. you don �t feel their feeling when they entreat them not to destroy their houses but they do.  You don �t feel like them when they kill the children before their parents or on the contrary , they kill the parents before their children. You don �t live in a war , in a siege, in a tent  or in darkness. you don �t live without electricity or water for many days. There is no body restrict your movement even to your work near your house

Do you know why these happen to these poor people ?

Only, because they defend their rights. They want them without mind and heart. They want them loose everything but they will not.

Do u know why they will not give up ??

Because They are rightful.

28 Apr 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Miss Noor
For someone who is always posting some childish questions, I must say... when it comes to what you think to be interesting, you write very fluently-
Congratulations

29 Apr 2009     

roneydirt
United States

It is basic human nature that we haven �t escaped from getting one over the next man/woman no matter who they are.  Even in the same "race."  But we are slowly getting better.... or are we?

29 Apr 2009