Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TO ALL THE MODERATOR    

TO ALL THE MODERATOR

JulietaVL
Mexico

TO ALL THE MODERATOR

I JUST COMMITTED A TERRIBLE MISTAKE... I REPORTED A VERY REALLY USEFUL SHEET ABOUT PLURALS WHEN MY INTENTION WAS TO LEAVE A THANK YOU MESSAGE, COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME VOTING TO DO NOT REMOVE IT?? I WOULD FEEL TERRIBLE IF IT IS EREASED

HELP ME PLEASEE

THIS IS THE SHEET : http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=221852#thetop

I FEEL SO ASHAME AND I ASK APOLOGIZES TO THE AUTHOR OF THE SHEET, I PROMISE BEING MORE CAREFUL... SOOO SORRY AN ASHAMED

28 Apr 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

To be on the safe side, always click on "send the message" ... Some other users also made the same mistake .. unintentionally, of course.

28 Apr 2009     

arlissa
United States

i have also made the same mistake two times! i made the suggestion that the website designer should make the "reporting" button more obvious, maybe with red letters or something.

28 Apr 2009     

life_line
Ukraine

Don �t worry,as far as I know,� moderators always notice that the �thank you � comment was misplaced =) it �s a great ws, it won �t be deleted for sure, so don �t feel bad.

28 Apr 2009     

cely
Argentina

Hi Julieta! Don �t worry, I have just voted to not to be remove.�
A hug Cely

29 Apr 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

That wonderful worksheet will not be removed. No need to feel bad about it. You did the right think warning us about it and several moderators have already voted against its removal.

You are a truly special person and a great member of this community.

Hugs,

Anna

29 Apr 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Don �t worry, glad you came here to show it was but a mistake; everything will be all right.
Thanks for your friendly attitude, we all commit mistakes
Hugs

29 Apr 2009