Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > I need a very easy and short song for kindergarten students who don ´t know English at all    

I need a very easy and short song for kindergarten students who don ´t know English at all

samsunmustafa
Turkey

I need a very easy and short song for kindergarten students who don ´t know English at all

I need a very easy song for my friend ´s kindergarten students who don ´t know any English.My friend wants me to teach them a song.Please help me.If you send me an audio song and its lyrics I will be happy.

Secondly I look for some interested teachers in Europe who wants to share a European Project with Turkish teachers for next year.My students � grade is elementary.They are at the age of 14.They are in need of practice and European project is the best opportunity for them.We live near İstanbul.We can show you around İstanbul.Please inform me.I visit this site everyday.Shortly I invite you to share a comenius project.I ´m waiting for your answers.

29 Apr 2009      

macanolo
Spain

HI SAMSUNMUSTAFA,
THERE LOADS OF EASY SONG ON THE NET YOU MAY DOWNLOAD THEM EASILY, YOU CAN START WITH SOME OF THE MOST FAMOUS (HEAD, SHOULDERS, KNEES AND TOES, OLD MACDONALD HAD A FARM, AND MANY OTHERS, YOU´LL PROBABLY GET A LINK IN HERE

29 Apr 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

hello song   this is a very basic and nice song for children.

rainbow colour song  i use to love this song - in New Zealand we adapt it to maori as well.  you sing once in native language and once in target language.

hope you find something you like

29 Apr 2009     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Hi

Try the "colours song" in: http://www.the-bus-stop.net/songs.html you will find the lyrics and the song itself.

Best wishes
Manuela

29 Apr 2009     

Sue.
Egypt

Hi,
try this site.. you ´ll find lyrics songs sheet, music sheet and the song with the tune...
hope u like it

best wishes..

29 Apr 2009     

darryl_cameron
Hong Kong

Easiest song in the world
(to the tune of happy birthday)
"Goodmorning to you,
Goodmorning to you,
Goodmorning dear teacher/student,
Goodmorning to you"

Or...
Goodmorning to you,
Goodmorning to me,
Goodmorning to everyone,
Goodmorning to you,

... teach them to point to each other for you/me/ arms in circle for everyone. Actions with words is needed for students with no English.

29 Apr 2009     

efush
Israel

I would recommend the one that was suggested here before by macanolo:
HEAD, SHOULDERS, KNEES AND TOES

If they get it-you can play with it a little like in this version:

And, lucky for you, there is a ws that can help you-it ´s on today ´s contributions:

Good Luck,
efush

29 Apr 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Try BINGO song

Have fun!

29 Apr 2009     

deon
Korea, South

For songs I found a pretty good site

http://www.freeabcsongs.com/

He sings and plays guitar for simple songs.

Wheels on the bus seems good to me. Show a photo or draw a bus first. Then do the little hand movements [I am unsure what exactly they are- just seen it on a tv episode]
Good luck.

and Vickiii- I clicked on your link- that is hilarious! I never thought about using You Tube as a resource. [ LOL I am still laughing at those penguins!]
Cheers
~d

After note: actually, all good links from all. I will have to book mark them! Thanks!

29 Apr 2009     

douglas
United States

Row, row, row the boat
Gently down the stream
Merily Merrily Merrily
Life is but a dream

This can be sung in rounds too:  Separate the students into 4 groups and each group starts singing the song after the previous group finishes he first line

First group                                            Second Group                                     etc etc
Row, row, row the boat
Gently down the stream                         Row, row, row the boat
Merily Merrily Merrily                               Gently down the stream
Life is but a dream                                  Merily Merrily Merrily
                                                               Life is but a dream  

2 May 2009