Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > WHY SB HAS ENTERED TO MY EDIT ACCOUNT?     

WHY SB HAS ENTERED TO MY EDIT ACCOUNT?

mapi_spain
Spain

WHY SB HAS ENTERED TO MY EDIT ACCOUNT?

I cannot believe what has happened to my account. Sb has changed my password and country and has stolen my points! How can it be possible? Two days ago everything was ok, and today I have a different password and country!(Bulgaria) and I had Spain.

I really upset with that, I would like to have my points cos I really need them!

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

29 Apr 2009      

nkappa
Greece

It �s a bit strange!!!

Maybe you should send Victor an email telling your problem!

Never heard a problem like this before!

29 Apr 2009     

nkappa
Greece

As I can see you have 12 points! were there more?

29 Apr 2009     

Alenka
Slovenia

On last Friday something similar happened to me - I accidentally enter another account trying to enter my account - there was the same name, the some country but another e-mail address.
Fortunately this member didn�t have any points, so I couldn �t steal nothing.

However under your avatar there is still the Spain flag. If you had Bulgaria country now, there would be also Bulgarian Flag, I think. And if you had another password, you couldn �t enter your account no more without knowing the new password.

Anyway contact Victor, he will help you to clarify this strange event.

29 Apr 2009     

mapi_spain
Spain

Thanks to all of you who has replied to me!

I do not know exactly what has happened. But I am sure that sth strange and not normal. Two days ago I had my account with my Spanish flag and I could enter without problems. However, today I had another flag(which I had changed it right now) and the web has sent me the password to my email address. It was another password!so now I have changed it with a new one.
I had 12 points and 9 downloads, so sb has stolen me 3. I hope it will be a confusion, cos if not I can not trust on this anymore.

So, Alenka, do you recommend me to send an email to Victor?

29 Apr 2009     

missola
Palestine

this is very strange
I �m very sorry for you
if somebody else uses the same computer with you, try to log out every time you finish using your account

29 Apr 2009