Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PLEASE I NEED HELP! Who is Adrian and is using mapiruas account?    

PLEASE I NEED HELP! Who is Adrian and is using mapiruas account?

mapi_spain
Spain

PLEASE I NEED HELP! Who is Adrian and is using mapiruas account?

I don �t know how, but sb is in my account. I am mapiruas, from Spain, and sb with the name of adrian is in my account using my printables and my  points!

It is very annoyed. I very interested in sharing worksheets cos I really need them.

This person is changing my password and everything!

What can I do?

Thanks

29 Apr 2009      

Miss Del
Argentina

Sorry to hear that mapiruas, that�s terrible !
Try to log out every time you finish using the site. I can�t think of anything else right now.

29 Apr 2009     

Alenka
Slovenia

Really I saw your name and your flag changed right here in forum some minutes ago.
Contact Victor

29 Apr 2009     

mapi_spain
Spain

Oh I am really upset. I have 33 points and 33downloads and I have downloaded only 9.
I really need to have some interested worksheets for an exam.

Please, Adrian or whoever is doing that, stop changing my account details and stealing points!!

Thanks

29 Apr 2009     

mapi_spain
Spain

Yes, I have seen it right now, sb with the name of Adrian.... 

29 Apr 2009     

Alenka
Slovenia

Try to change your password

29 Apr 2009     

Zora
Canada

Okay, I am assuming you use your account at school perhaps??

If you do, you should log out properly not just close out and if you are using Firefox, it saves the "cookies" which is/can be the password to the site and means that when you automatically log on to the site, it will save the info for you so next time you can just enter without putting in the password... SO this also will need to be deactivated... IE also has a similar function, I believe...

29 Apr 2009     

mapi_spain
Spain

I have changed it two times and now my email address too. How can I contact with Victor?

Thanks

29 Apr 2009     

Miss Del
Argentina

e-mail  Victor.

his e-mail address is [email protected]

I really hope you can solve this problem !! Good luck !

29 Apr 2009     

mapi_spain
Spain

It is really strange, cos I only use this web site from home, so nobody can enter from my computer.... and I am sure that is sb who know this web site cos if not who can do that?
 And I am a new user from two months more or less. Suddenly I have had lots of downloads from my printables and sb has taken my points. I think that is Adrian, but I am not sure. He changes my profile with a Bulgaria flag.

29 Apr 2009     

Alenka
Slovenia

Please, check your Private messenger . I have just written to you.

29 Apr 2009     

1    2    Next >