Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > greetings    

greetings

khaled69
Jordan

greetings

to all workers in the world in (LABOUR DAY)

here is my best greetings and best wishes
and i hope the next years be anice and good years that every one in world live in healty and aworld with no wars and fighting
may ALLAH bless u
salam from jordan
ps: to those who refused peace i can say to them that islam is the religion of peace

1 May 2009      

missola
Palestine

Spagman63

Your words are very offensive.
there are so many people here who believe in Allah (God) and if you don �t keep this to yourself. God is not only for Islam. and next time please try to keep Islam out of the discussion.
my advice to you is never to speak about a religion if you know nothing about it.

Khaled
thank you for your wishes.

1 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Not again....
What happened to this site?

I �m so tired of politics and religions.

1 May 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Khaled69, happy workers � day to you too. Please, delete your ps, some people may see it as an "invitation" to start a discussion again.

Spagman, you �ve been very rude

1 May 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I want God �s blessings, no matter what name He is called to. God, Jesus, Allah - is God, since I believe there is only one God.

Saying Islam is spreading through violence is the same as saying all German people participated in Hollocaust. Generalization leads to errors, and in the same way only very few German people took part in Hollocaust and all the rest of them are ashamed of it, I �m sure few people use the religion to act with violence and all the rest promote peace and respect.

I believe in God, so Allah is God and I thank Khaled69 for His blessings.

Hugs from sunny Brazil.

1 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

He made the comment at the bottom. Why not talk to him about it?  He started the religious part.

1 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

What about this?
ps: to those who refused peace i can say to them that islam is the religion of peace
Is that not religious? Get real and stop being biased.

1 May 2009     

miss noor
Palestine

Spagman63
it seems that you don �t know anything about Islam

you should know exactly what is it to talk about it.

Please don �t offend Islam and muslims
and don �t forget here are many people who believe in Allah

We should respect each other

1 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

it seems that you don �t know anything about Islam
How do you know?  I know A LOT about it.

1 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

It �s okay for muslims to offend Jews and Christians but we can �t say anything negative about Islam? Be consistent.

1 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

Dear miss noor  - And here are many people that believe in other gods and you should respect them too.

1 May 2009     

1    2    3    Next >