Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > JUST AN OFFER    

JUST AN OFFER

kayman
Turkey

JUST AN OFFER

I wonder whether the names of the printables( I mean the codes and dates seen while saving them to the disc) could change into the names or category of the worksheet. In order to save time and space, I thought it could be nice. Is it tecniquely possible Victor?
Thanks in advance.

1 May 2009      

Greek Professor
Greece

Hi Kayman,

Yes you can... When the file is ready to save {its blue]� just delete the [codes etc] and write the name of the printable....

Greek Professor

1 May 2009     

kayman
Turkey

Hey Greek Professor,
yes I know that but I wanted it to write the names or the category automatically. 

1 May 2009     

demeter_mar
Uruguay

Yes, it would be a great idea. Sometimes I don �t have time and i have to download them quickly, and then I have to spend hours writing their proper names and clasifying them. 

1 May 2009     

Greek Professor
Greece

COPY AND PASTE...would be the best thing to do...

1 May 2009     

source
Turkey

Kayman :) Turkish mind :) Yes we like ready things...It would be really great....

1 May 2009     

arkel
Ireland

It takes two seconds to write the name you want and besides, we all have our own idea of how we classify things, so I don �t see what the problem is. We �re all busy, but think of the time we save by being able to download all these marvellous wss!!

1 May 2009