Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Happy Teacher Appreciation Week    

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week

kmtr
United States

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week

I don �t know about in other countries, but here in the US it is Teacher Appreciation Week. I just wanted to thank you all for being great colleagues. I started off here just looking for some worksheets to help me save time, and have become addicted to the forum board for ideas, inspiration and fun! You are all wonderful teachers and I am pleased and honored to be among you.

4 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Ours is always in the week close to Valentine �s Day but it won �t keep me from wishing every teachers who are celebrating it now a wonderful teacher appreciation week. I appreciate your ideas, creativity, your sense of sharing, your tips and tricks and your love for this not very often appreciated work.

4 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

I don �t think that we have "teacher appreciation week ". 

I can tell you how appreciated I felt today.  My grade 8 pupils had a national achievement exam today with external testers.  I was running back and forth making sure we had enough tapes and that each of the 8 classes had working electrical outlets and that everything was organized while trying to motivate and at the same time calm my pupils.  I �m exhausted but glad to have it behind me.      What a way to spend my birthday.

4 May 2009     

cgato
Portugal

Barbara!

4 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

Happy Birthday Barb! Smile And Teachers Appreciation Day to everyone else... 

4 May 2009     

sldiaz
Panama

Even when we dont have a Teacher Appreciation Week here in Panama,  I strongly believe that teachers play a key role in every individual�s development and evolution.

So, Happy Teacher Appreciation Week to all of you dear teachers Clap
and Happy Birthday Barbara!!!Hug

4 May 2009