Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Complaining Kiwi - Cheers for that!    

Complaining Kiwi - Cheers for that!

Vickiii
New Zealand

Complaining Kiwi - Cheers for that!

Hows this for a reply rosie - I knew I would regret sending as soon as I looked back here.

My tantrum is over!  you are right there is soo much more in life to be worried about - i have it super easy - and shouldn´t have tantrums!  Am currently preparing food - which will definitely cheer me up - as i am starving too!  no food all day!  doesn´t help when you are hungry.

CHEERS FOR THAT!!!!

Meet you on the beach - I will save you a lounge chair and a cute cabana man!

5 May 2009      

borna
Croatia

Vicki is absolutely right! I personally think teaching is one of the most ungrateful jobs in the world - someone is always complaining - sometimes it �s the kids, sometimes their parents, other times your colleagues, and sometimes your boss. You simply can �t please everybody, and at the end of the day, I �m so tired that I can �t please my family when I get home from word, which is sad.

I agree with you, people here should be more supportive.

Have a nice day Vicki, I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Sasa

5 May 2009     

rozianne
United Kingdom

LOL!

Get it off your chest girl, why don �t you!?

You know how many times I had days like that and felt like shouting friggin JEEZ LOUISE from the roof tops.

I �m sorry that you made Mother �s Day cards that weren �t appreciated. That sucks big time.

I �m also sorry you worked so hard to develop computer resources that weren �t appreciated. That sucks like King Kong Shlurrping on a king-size straw.

But as for the typos and other miniscule irrelevant detail I might ordinarily say �Hey, that sucks big green donkey gonads too � but REALLY just forget it. (I just got some bad news in hospital last week - nothing like a big fat reality check for a wake-up call to the THINGS THAT REALLY MATTER.)

I �m a newbie here and have been keeping a very low profile basically because I �m a bit of a computer retard still trying to figure out how to make a decent ws but also because ever since I �ve been here all I seem to see are over-zealous individuals going nuts over silly things.

There are lots of hidden agendas going on, lots of posts that scream  �Look at me! � and lots of people that need to �Get A Life �.

So, Cheers to you! Cheers for bringing a smile to my face this morning - I know it wasn �t your intention to entertain - but you just blurted out randomly all your day �s frustrations and it hit a cord with me, ya �know?

Don �t ask others to give you a break honey, give yourself a break , you sure deserve it!

Let �s have a break together. Fiji perhaps? With cabana boys serving up margaritas all day long??  How does that sound?Wink

Cheer for that,

Rozianne.

5 May 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

I am so sorry to hear about your day Vickiii but oh my god I have just laughed out loud at the awesome imagery provided by rozianne and her "sayings"... thanks rozianne I have this image now of king kong and giant donkey gonads hahahahahahaha

So THANK YOU! for putting a smile on my face this morning! LOL

Hugs for VickiiiiHug

5 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Still, at least you live in a beautiful country - the dairy products & the chocolate are sooooo yummy.....

Tantrums are good to have occasionally - they clear the mind & get us to refocus on worthwhile  things after we realise how silly we look (& I don �t need to chuck a tanty to look silly)

Cheers cobber!

oh, & the wine & beer are pretty respectable too!

5 May 2009     

borna
Croatia

I �ll join the beach party only if he �s around

Simon Baker photos always cheer me up!

What are you cooking, Vicki?

Sasa

5 May 2009     

rozianne
United Kingdom

HOLY COW WOMAN!

Now you deleted your post and made me look like a freakin lunatic! 

Let �s see what my options are.....

1. Send out nasty chain mail to all board members full of spiteful, petty, small-minded nonsense.

2. Have a truckload of smelly cabbages delivered to your door.

3. Meet you in Fiji anyways.

OK. Okay. After much deliberation I decided to go for the Fiji option. BUT....

I get first grabs on the cabana boy, OK?  He �s mine. Wink

Glad I cheered you up - you did the same for me in a perverted kind of way.

REMEMBER. Don �t sweat the small stuff!

PS Let �s invite cheezels along too. Looks like she �s got some great snacks to bring along.

PPS OH....MY.....YUM YUM    Borna, You are also invited on my trip.  BRING HIM TOO!!

5 May 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

LOL Take me to your trip tooLOL!!! I �ll bring Matthew Fox (From "Lost")

5 May 2009     

borna
Croatia

Hey, if I could get HIM

to come to the beach with ME, you think I would stay at YOUR party?
I don �t think so!!!
Even if there are some really cool snacks and cocktails and great fellow teachers that really MADE MY DAY this morning (I �m having a terrible week since 2 years ago...), I would prefer hanging out with Simon Baker, sorry girls!

Sasa

5 May 2009     

borna
Croatia

Oh my God!!!!!!
Mathew Fox!
How could I have been so blind????
I have a thing for blondes (my husband is one too), but Oh my GOD!!!!
Please feel free to introduce us to HIM!

Nice one kkcat!

5 May 2009     

borna
Croatia

Hey Vicki,

you think dr. McDreamy

could help you with your "illness", I know he too can make me feel better in an instant!!

Sasa

5 May 2009     

1    2    Next >