Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help me please    

help me please

Glamorous
United Arab Emirates

help me please

Cry  http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=7929

6 May 2009      

serene
Greece

I wish I could help you! I �ve searched for Aesop �s fables. There are a few about a fox but I couldn �t find one that matches your description. Perhaps you might like to take a look at the following site: http://etext.virginia.edu/toc/modeng/public/AesFabl.html

I �m sorry I couldn �t help you!

Good luck!

6 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Have you checked here?

6 May 2009     

aldanaVenadoTuerto
Argentina

Is this the one you mention?

"The Lion, the Bear, and the Fox

A LION and a Bear seized a Kid at the same moment, and fought fiercely for its possession. When they had fearfully lacerated each other and were faint from the long combat, they lay down exhausted with fatigue. A Fox, who had gone round them at a distance several times, saw them both stretched on the ground with the Kid lying untouched in the middle. He ran in between them, and seizing the Kid scampered off as fast as he could. The Lion and the Bear saw him, but not being able to get up, said, "Woe be to us, that we should have fought and belabored ourselves only to serve the turn of a Fox."

It sometimes happens that one man has all the toil, and another all the profit."

That �s what i found with the animals you mention...maybe it has been adapted from this...

Sorry i cannot be more helpful ;)

6 May 2009