Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > * Dear teachers, sorry for the broken link... I again uploaded "Games for Grammar Practice"....    

* Dear teachers, sorry for the broken link... I again uploaded "Games for Grammar Practice"....

blessed trinity
Turkey

* Dear teachers, sorry for the broken link... I again uploaded "Games for Grammar Practice"....

here is the link:) enjoy yourself...

http://rapidshare.com/files/230322980/Games_for_Grammar_Practice.rar.html

7 May 2009      

exiliser
Turkey

Thank you so much for the link, my dear friend... Are you coming to the course tomorrow?

:D:D:D:D

7 May 2009     

blessed trinity
Turkey

ehehehe, any time my dear sibling:):):) I �ll do my best to catch up with the course:):)
where were you at the second part of the ELP conference???? It was about Learning styles and strategies...

7 May 2009     

exiliser
Turkey

I was right there listening to the lecturer, but I was sitting at somewhere different.
Didn �t you hear my voice asking a question again :D
Anyway, I guess it is not right that we use the forum to send PM to each other..
Have a good night.. See you tomorrow

7 May 2009     

blessed trinity
Turkey

catch u tomorrow honey... take care:)

7 May 2009