Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Did you see this?    

Did you see this?

JulietaVL
Mexico

Did you see this?

Dear friends I was looking at the reported contributions and I saw a comment of Victor:

Black and white versions should be uploaded the same day, if possible in the same document, so that users can see both versions and choose the one they need. Sorry, but this contribution must be removed. (Victor)

I think this clears lots of doubts!

8 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

I think it should be added on the sidebar on the reported worksheets page. This thread will go away but if it �s added in the explanation sidebar, then moderators will have that as a guideline.

8 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Just one thought...

Is the upload limit 3 items per day?

If so, then there is the distinct possibility that a B&W (not greyscale) version may not be uploaded until the following day...

I would suggest that uploaders should include a comment like "The b&w version will be uploaded tomorrow" in their colour upload &  they should be given a day �s grace to get it uploaded.

Regards,
AB

8 May 2009     

aldanaVenadoTuerto
Argentina

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, LADYBIRD!!!!! I also don �t mind downloading the B&W version separately and i don �t see the problem in this....but as you very clearly stated, we have to respect Victor �s wishes...

8 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I agree, too, Silke. But I feel that, with the download limit, 1 day grace for that 3rd upload is a reasonable thing & adheres tothe spirit of Victor �s current rules.

Any member who will report such a worksheet should also provide the respective upload dates in the reporting comment. While I �m not a voter, I believe that sort of detail should be the responsibility of the reporter not the �moderators �.

Cheers!

8 May 2009