Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Clarifying    

Clarifying

Denisa
Romania

Clarifying

Would anyone, please, make something clear for me?
In order to become a premium user we have to get 30 points, isn �t it? But for achieving this level we should not download anything during this time(till we gather the 30 points)??????
Denisa

8 May 2009      

libertybelle
United States

HeyDenisa
Until you earn 30 points - you cannot download anything. Once you have earned your 30 points you can download 30 new worksheets a day. (the worksheets of the day which you �ll find on the left column - click on Show All)
Older worksheets cost you 1 point each.
Read more on the "send a printable" page and on the link above "What �s this?"
Hope this helps
L

8 May 2009     

douglas
United States

Did the rules change?  If you have 1 point you can download 1 worksheet. or has that changed.  I don �t know how it effects you r "magic 30".

8 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

You need 30 pts to download the freebies (30).

8 May 2009     

sazzag
United Kingdom

I �m pretty sure that while you are collecting the 30 "magic" points you can still download 1 worksheet for every point you have.  The 30 points is a cumulative thing it isn �t that you have to have 30 more points than the number of downloads.  I think... 

8 May 2009     

mjotab
Spain

I think you can download as many ws as points you have, and it does not affect the fact that when you reach 30 you have 30 ws free everyday.

8 May 2009     

Denisa
Romania

ok, hope you are right.Thanks!!
Denisa

8 May 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hello Denisa,
You will find all the information and rules about this site here http://www.eslprintables.com/faq.htm
Take care!
INMA ALC�ZAR

8 May 2009     

douglas
United States

Unfortunately urpillay, the FAQ doesn �t specifically answer Denisa �s question.

8 May 2009     

Choli
Argentina

Hi Denisa,
It �s as mjotab says, that �s for sure.

Hugs
Choli

8 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

You �re right on there Douglas!

As long as your member info has a minimum value of �points: 30 � it doesn �t matter what your �downloads: x � is.

Cheers,

8 May 2009