Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The Pope     

The Pope

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Khaled,
There you go again.  You take every chance you get to attack Israel.   EVERYBODY steals land.  The English did, The MUSLIMS did, the Germans did, the Chinese did.  We (USA) even took land from the Indians in America. It �s a part of greed.  You keep saying your religion is one of peace yet YOU have such hatred.  I �ve got news for you, you are going to lose ALL of the land one day. 
Source, I know Barbara and I don �t think she would post something just to "dig"at you guys. � I don �t care for the pope but I �m not ranting and raving about how true Christians were killed during the Inquisition. 
I know you guys will always be at war and unrest until a certain man comes to light.  I was told to keep religion out during my banter with Khaled yet he keeps doing it. 
"Peace, peace but there will be none without the Prince of Peace." 

12 May 2009     

souzan82
Lebanon

eng 789
 you were , you are and you will stay forever the humilated people.
we are not and will never be the humilated people, we will keep strugling for our rights .
& it seems that you �ve forgotten your defeat in southern lebanon and what (hezbulla) did
and the durability of the palestinians in ghaza inspite of all your massacres and crimes.
look now at this pic and see real humilation

the little palestinian children fight bravely your war machines , while your soldiers hide of the children �s pebbles.

DEAR LADYBIRD pls check these sites , they will answer  your question about khaled �s hatred toward the jews

and dear, palestine is full of christian who are fighting together with muslim, so it �s not a matter of religion only

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Khaled,
There you go again.  You take every chance you get to attack Israel.   EVERYBODY steals land.  The English did, The MUSLIMS did, the Germans did, the Chinese did.  We (USA) even took land from the Indians in America. It �s a part of greed.  You keep saying your religion is one of peace yet YOU have such hatred.  I �ve got news for you, you are going to lose ALL of the land one day. 
Source, I know Barbara and I don �t think she would post something just to "dig"at you guys. � I don �t care for the pope but I �m not

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Khaled,
Source, I know Barbara and I don �t think she would post something just to "dig"at you guys. � I don �t care for the pope but I �m not
SPAGMAN63 I �ve got news for you too, WE ARE NOT GOING TO LOSE OUR LAND , NEVER, IT WILL BACK, BECAUSE WE WILL CONTINUE FIGHTING TO GET OUR RIGHT BACK AND WILL NEVER SURRENDER LIKE OTHERS DID.

15 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4