Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Oh, my dear points!!!    

Oh, my dear points!!!

Abdelhadi
Morocco

Oh, my dear points!!!

How come? LOL! I got 35 points and I �ve been downloading the free worksheets on the site and suddenly, 10 minutes before midnight (spanish time), I couldn �t download any ws. I thought that there was a network problem, but then I realized that I was downloading the ws using my points.

I �m sure there is a problem somewhere since I usually download the free ws at that time and I stop at about 2 minutes before midnight (Spanish time) and I �ve never faced any problem, but now this happened 10 minutes before. so what �s the problem this time?

Any help?

Thank you

Abdelhadi Cry

14 May 2009      

mena22
Portugal

No idea! LOL 

Sorry! I couldn �t help!! I think nothing happens by chance!! You need points, which means you �re probably going to create a wonderful worksheet to share with us! How about that?!! I can hardly wait! lololol...

Have a good night Abdelhadi!
mena

14 May 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

mena

LOL! I was sure someone would answer me the way you did. But believe me. It is exactly what I said above. I was just so surprised at what happened and couldn �t believe my eyes. And at the end I wonderd if there was a change in the free download time limit. But anyway, what can I do? Nothing of course.

Oh, yes a wonderful worksheet! LOL .. Yes, I �m able to do that but the problem is that I �m short of time, especially this month because it �s the end of the semester here and at this time of the year, we are usually much busy. I �ve just finished correcting about 26 writing papers and I still have to correct 26 more plus 115 reading comprehension and vocabulary papers and at the end of the week I �ll have to prepare 5 final exams for my 5 classes (168 students) whose papers I should be correcting then. This is in addition to preparing the lessons LOL! So do you think I �m able to make any worksheet even if it is horrible?

I promise I �d do it as soon as the pressure decreases  

Anyway thanx for that pointWink

Have a good night

AbdelhadiSmile

14 May 2009     

exiliser
Turkey

OH! It seems you have a huge load of work to do. I hope you can handle and finish it in a short time. Take it easy :)

14 May 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

exiliser

Thanx for your comments. I think I �m getting used to this kind of pressure now although it really affects my precious time.

Yes I hope I �ll finish correcting the papers soon. Would you like to share the correction with me? LOLTongue

Have a good day

Abdelhadi Smile

14 May 2009