Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > AM I GOING TO BE A MODERATOR?    

AM I GOING TO BE A MODERATOR?

exiliser
Turkey

AM I GOING TO BE A MODERATOR?

Good morning everybody, those who are in the same time zone with me :)
I suddenly noticed that I am about to have 1000 points, and as far as I know those who have more than 1000 points are moderators of the site.
So, am I going to be a moderator when I have more than 1000 points, or will the moderators be moderators forever?

14 May 2009      

cheezels
New Zealand

Wooooo HOOOooooooo one more person to help out.... because when you see just how big the job is... well there are some days that I just can �t face it.. put it that way!

WELCOME!!!!! Now how can we help you to get those 20 magical more points!!!!
The more the merrier! You will automatically become one once you hit 1000.

14 May 2009     

exiliser
Turkey

I �ve just sent an article and I think it must be downloaded because it is about students � ideas about their best teachers. Both of us have to wait for a while. Im reallly willing to help, though I dont know how to do :)

14 May 2009     

sazzag
United Kingdom

Don �t worry the moderating instructions are all there for you. 

Cheezels is right though when you see the number of empty files, the daily copying of Vanda �s work and number of clip arts with no activities sometimes you feel like clicking away and doing something else.

14 May 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Welcome aboard.  Please don �t get too depressed while moderating.  I am sure that all of the reported worksheets are just from misguided people who do not understand the rules - not really people trying to get something for nothing...

14 May 2009