Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Such a long time!    

Such a long time!

Mariethe House
France

Such a long time!

It has been such a long time !!!

I really missed you all!

It must have been a very long time since I last visited the site because I see lots of new "faces" here!
Thank you to the ones  who sent me private messages to help me through some not so easy times.

Anyway , I just want to say I am glad the atmosphere is more relaxed , more friendly and I just thought that if by some magic way we could all meet , we would forget and forgive and fall into each other �s arms! I am looking forward to that day! How could we make it possible?Just a thought!
   Hug from Mariethe

14 May 2009      

donapeter
Romania

Welcome back!!

14 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

Ahh... my dear Mariethe, welcome back!! It �s a joy to see you are with us again. Smile

Maybe someday we can all jump on a plane and terrorize some small French village with our bad French!! LOL

14 May 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

It is a pleasure to have you back.

14 May 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Dear Marieth�,
I am SO HAPPY so have you back! I hope everything is OK with you. Your levelheaded and kind comments always bring rays of sunshine to the Forum.
You were truly missed.
Welcome back!

14 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

My very, very dear Mariethe, I am so very glad that we have you back. A  huge, huge hug to you my dear.
mena

14 May 2009     

melise
France

I had been wondering where you were... and I �m very happy to see you �re back !
It �s great to know you �re here Hug

14 May 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Welcome back Mariethe.  We missed you.

MySpace Welcome Back Comment: 4

14 May 2009     

Mariethe House
France

Thank you  my"dears"! it �s so good to see your little messages again !!! It �s so warm to my heart and each with your so very personal personality behind! i DO love you, you  know!
So thank you Donapeter( you are a big one I really admire!), thank you little princess Zora, thank you Aftab whose advice is still up to the very best, Thank you Anna for your comments on my being levelheaded( you should know me!!), thanks mena from your little island in the sun , thankx my little Melise, ,my little french cherry and thank you
Nancy forthe sweet little girl on the avatar! Thank you all and thank you for the worksheets you sent me for free, SOMe of you privately! I do love you and hope to meet you one day!HugHugHug

14 May 2009     

douglas
United States

Welcome back--hope things are good.

14 May 2009