Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Lost Points!!!!    

Lost Points!!!!

Abdelhadi
Morocco

Lost Points!!!!

Oh! The same problem has happened to me again. I �ve been downloading the free printables from the free download page but then I realized that I was downloading them using my points and now it �s 10 minutes before midnight Spanish time ... What �s the problem please? This is making me feel confused again!!!

Help!

14 May 2009      

miss manal
Tunisia

where did you find the downloading pages

15 May 2009     

miss manal
Tunisia

where did you find the  free downloading pages

15 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Remember to use the link at the bottom left of the home page.

Don �t use the worksheet search facility with today �s date. If you do you will get the latest uploads but not the free ones which are actually uploaded yesterday! Remember, it takes 24 hours for an upload to join the premium members´ free list.

15 May 2009     

txellalalluna
Andorra

I think i was given my 30 new free printables before spanish midnight, at around 11.

15 May 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

You still don �t reach 30 points. You just have 25. Once you gain 30 points, you become a premium member on this website and then you can have access to the free download page whose link is normally there below your avatar and close to the forum �s posts.

15 May 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

What you said is correct but my case is different. I �ve never used the worksheet search facility. I just go directly to the free download webpage through the link below my avatar. What is strange is that I �ve been doing exactly the same thing for a while now without any problem, but yesterday and today are an exception. Why? I have no clue.

If there was a clock on the website, you could see that I sent the post 5 minutes before Spanish time since the problem hapened to me 10 minutes before. This is disappointing. When you take all your precautions and then you face this kind of technical problem then it is really disappointing. I wish that everything you do on the website is saved by any means, then you would be sure of what I �m telling you.

Anyway, this seems to have no solution for the time being, which means that I better go to bed and forget this!

Have a good night

Abdelhadi

15 May 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

If what you said is true then my situation is very clear. This means either there is a technical problem on the website or that Spain has changed its clock. I don �t know. But it is certainly one of these possibilities.

15 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Hi Abdelhadi!

Do you get a message like this on the top of the free downloads page?
These are all the contributions that users sent yesterday. As a premium member, you can download 30 for free.
Right now, you can download XXof these contributions free of charge

Email Victor directly & hope for an answer. He may just recredit your points, but I can �t speak for him!

Hope you �re having a very good day!

15 May 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

Yes, it is. Below is what I usually have on the top of my free download page.

These are all the contributions that users sent yesterday. As a premium member, you can download 30 for free.
Right now, you can download
30 of these contributions free of charge.

So, it�s from that page only I usually download the free ws.

Do you think Victor is aware of this problem? And If I speak to him are you sure that he will recredit my points?

Well, I think that If he has a software through which he checks what happens in his website, I�m quite sure that he will recredit my points, but if he doesn�t have any similar software, then he may think that i �m just lying to him.

Thanx for your help

15 May 2009