Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Could someone help me?    

Could someone help me?

LA LUNA
Mexico

Could someone help me?

I �m translating a the receipt of a vehicle. However I have found really hard to translate these two phrases into Spanish..." Emergency state tag" and "body style" Maybe they are very easy to translate but i do really need your help. Thanks so much in advance. Greetings from Mexico.

Sincerely,

Zoila

15 May 2009      

Dalya
Kuwait

you want them translated into spanish ?

sorry cant help :(

15 May 2009     

LA LUNA
Mexico

Well, that �s the idea but you could also explain that to me..what is it about??? Maybe with the explanation the idea will come to my mind..:):)

Thanks again!

15 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

Body style would be something like  "chasis"
And Emergency state tag... sounds like it �d be "matricula del estado de emergencia " or something like that - though I am not sure. What exactly are they refering to - a stamp that goes on the vehicle??

15 May 2009     

Katiana
Spain

I think emergency state tag means something like "aviso de estado de emergencia", a kind of label you put somewhere in the car. Body style refers to what we call in Spanish carrocer�a. A hug dear Zoila.

15 May 2009     

LA LUNA
Mexico

thanks so much to the teachers who helped me!! I do really love this site without the helpful and great teachers...I would be completely lost and the site wouldn �t as good as it is!

Sincerely you friend,

Zoila

15 May 2009