Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HELLO    

HELLO

FroggyClaudine
France

HELLO

Hi, everyone.
I just wanted to say a big hello to all those who are on a part of the world where the time is just normal for a person to still be up ! It �s half past one here in France and I was wondering what you were all doing on the other sides of Earth.

15 May 2009      

Cassy
Brazil

Well, it�s twenty-five to nine down here in Brazil and I�m preparing my classes for the next week.
I found many interesting ws.
This esl family helps me a lot.
I always find great ws to give to my stds.
Thanx fellows.
Cassy

15 May 2009     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

Hi ! It`s 8.37 here in Buenos Aires, and I �ve just finished teaching.

I�ll prepare dinner for my family now and later I�ll be preparing the lessons for next week,

cause i dont work on fridays:)

thanks to all of you for helping me a lot !!!!!!!!

Kisses and hugs from Argentina. Hug

15 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

It �s 7:40 pm. I got back from work around 5. I work tomorrow but no kids. Then it �s a 3 day weekend because it �s a holiday here on Monday.

Watching last night episode of Lost

15 May 2009     

missveronica
Argentina

Its 847 PM now, Im preparing a test and watching an old episode of Greys Anatomy, one of my favorite series

15 May 2009     

Sara26
Brazil

9:00 pm in Brazil. I �m checking my mailbox and watching a NBA game: Boston Celtics X Orlando Magic. Any basketball fan around here? 

15 May 2009     

bomvubear
South Africa

Im sitting in my office in Seoul,South Korea preparing lessons as I am an English teacher from South Africa! I �m listening to Mogwai on my favourite streaming music site jango.com!! :) Oh and its 9:30 am here and I finish work at 4pm! :( but hey its friday - party in the city tonight!! whoop whoop!! :)

15 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Good morning!

I �m in Saitama, Japan. It �s 10am, the sun is shining & I �m preparing for a PE lesson that starts at 10:45. We �re dancing in Grade 3 today!

I �ve also prepared a simple score for the song �Tomorrow � for one of my fellow teachers & I �m printing that & preparing a few notes for the teacher... & then on to my music lesson preparation.

Have a good one!

15 May 2009     

amicableann
Argentina

Hi !!!! Here in Argentina it �s 10 30 pm , we are starting Fall and the weather �s getting colder .We have just finished dinner and as usual I �m checking this incredible site �s news. i send you a bg hug from Argentina !!!! ana L�a

15 May 2009     

gkole70
United States

10:30 out east here in South Korea! Uploaded a new shizleet and hoping not to be drowning in socks today when I teach - it �s teacher �s day in Korea and socks, roses and various snacks are by far the most popular gifts. Peace to all you peoples! 

15 May 2009     

jennybohmes
Argentina

HELLO FROM ARGENTINA IT�S 10�31 PM I�M LOOKING FOR VIDEOS OR SONGS..iT SEEMS THAT ALMOS EVERYBODY HERE IS STILL WORKING EXTRA HOURS!! AT HOME..

15 May 2009     

1    2    Next >