Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > A picnic for my students!!!    

A picnic for my students!!!

bmilenkovska
Macedonia

A picnic for my students!!!

I am planning with my students to go on a PICNIC�but I need help. They are between 15-24 years old�and I need some interesting games to do with them�I�ve downloaded some role play from eslprintables�..but I need more ideas

PLS if somebody have some opinion�suggestion�tell me

Thank you in advance��just express your ideas�and write me Hug

16 May 2009      

txellalalluna
Andorra

i learned a really fun one last summer. It �s nothing to do with ESL, it is just good to make them laugh at themselves, very good for tutoring.

they stand in a circle.
1 of them starts walking inside the circle (preferably someone who �s not shy)
another one imitates his or her way of walking
a third student comes out and imitates the way the second one walks, which, by being an imitation, it should be exaggerated.
a fourth one comes and does the same.
and then, the whole circle just joins in. so, we are all laughing at imitations, and therefore, we can laugh at anyone. It �s good in secondary school, where bullies think they can �t be imitated or laughed at.

we had lots of fun. i hope you do too :)

16 May 2009     

karitadeangel
Argentina

Hi! I saw this on the new bookmarks the other day. The games are for kids but there are a lot! I think many could be adapted for older people. Hope you find it interesting!!! =)

16 May 2009     

bmilenkovska
Macedonia

txellalalluna thanks for the sugestion...i like it...and for sure i �ll try it Thumbs Up

and

and for you karitadeangel very good book...I alredy find it something interistig in it that I will use it Hug

16 May 2009