Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please help me    

Please help me

pricess
France

Please help me

I was looking for an activity about simple past vs past continuous and I thought I found an interesting worksheet about it but I had a bad surprise! Indeed, I couldn �t download it because there was no link to do so (there was only the title, the little picture of the document, the date and numerous comment (this must really be a fantastic production ant I �d like to have it too!!!). It was posted on the 16th of October 2008 and its title is past simple past continuous crossword. But unfortunately I don �t know the name of the author... Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance.

Pricess.

16 May 2009      

Mishuna
Argentina

Were you online?
It happened to me once and I realised that I wasn �t logged in. LOL

16 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Pricess,
Here you go: http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=119422#thetop
Just trying to be friendly, helpful and polite. :)

16 May 2009     

bambi87
Argentina

hello! Can you help me? I �ve trying to upload some files (so as to get some points) and I simply coudn �t! I don �t know what �s the problem!
Thanks in advance!
Have a nice day!

16 May 2009     

Tanagotchi
France

Right ! So just like Mishuna told Pricess, check out first if you �re logged in or not ! Then, if you �re using "Firefox", it sometimes happens that the downloading stuff doesn �t work. Just use Internet Explorer instead. But you also have to check if your worksheet is not too big - that is to say more than 300kb. If so, you have to make it smaller  I had some problems with my worksheets �s size myself ! Aperçu du smiley japonaise tres enerve And it has to be a word document too !!!
 "You have to learn patience, Grasshopper" !         

16 May 2009