Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ...MEANS A LOT TO ME...    

...MEANS A LOT TO ME...

exiliser
Turkey

...MEANS A LOT TO ME...

Hi dear teachers and friends. I have been waiting for this chance for a long time, and now I will not wait for even a second.

These are the last days of my university education, and I took a practicum course this semester. At the end of my school experience, my lecturer from the university wanted me and my friends to organize a workshop for the teachers working in the practicum school. Everyone was supposed to prepare a presentation about anything that will contribute to the teachers. Anyway, to make it short, I decided to prepare a presentation about this site, and I did so. It is not difficult to guess that they loved the site, is it? They asked me many questions about the site after my presentation, they were so interested...

I want to thank Victor at first for creating such a wonderful site for everyone all over the world, and thank you all for your great contributions. I am just at the beginning of my teaching career, and I hope I can be a part of this amazing work..
Thank you so much one more time.

16 May 2009      

Carla Horne
United States

Wow! That was a great idea. I �m glad it went well!

Carla  Hug

16 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

woooowww!!! congratulations!!!!

I wish I could have seen that presentation! Thumbs Up

16 May 2009     

exiliser
Turkey

I asked one of my friends to take photos,  but she took just a few showing me standing up during my presentation. I wish I had told her to record the presentation. Im sorry :-(

16 May 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

I am sure the teachers whom you told about eslprintables will be addicted to it like us!

16 May 2009     

arkel
Ireland

Congratulations Exiliser:) Why don �t you make a ws on your presenteation? That way we could all see it. ClapHug Rosemary

16 May 2009     

txellalalluna
Andorra

i can imagine they loved this site. i �ve been recommending this site to esl teachers for the 2 weeks i �ve been on it and all of them have absolutely loved the idea.
i think it �s just amazing.
and well, congratulations, exiliser, good luck with your teaching career :)

16 May 2009     

exiliser
Turkey

Arkel, Im sorry but I didnt understand what you mean. How can I make a ws on my presentation? I just showed some screen images, and explained how they can use the site. Instead of showing, I preferred to explain everything in detail. I hope you can make your point clear for me.

16 May 2009     

arkel
Ireland

Sorry Exiliser, I understood something else.

16 May 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

Congratulations exiliser! I �m sure it was a fabulous presentation! Undoubtfully! This site really IS fantastic! And I �m absolutely sure your teacher career will also be brilliant! Good luck!

16 May 2009     

exiliser
Turkey

Carla, Julieta, Sedefg�l, Rosemary, Txellalalluna and Isabelucha; thank you for spending your time for making comments. I hope we keep in touch a long time...

16 May 2009     

1    2    Next >