Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > WHAT īS GOING ON?    

WHAT īS GOING ON?

KELEN PRISCILA
Brazil

WHAT īS GOING ON?

Since yesterday I can īt upload my worksheets. I would like to know if anything wrong it īs happening with the site because my ws have size less than 300 kb?

17 May 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Hi Kelen! Sometimes it is not easy to upload, but in the end it always works. We just have to be patient and keep trying. Anyway, make sure your worksheet is far below the 300kb. The heavier it is, the more difficult it becomes to upload.

Have a good night. Boa noite!
mena

17 May 2009     

Cook78
Albania

thatīs a great help for a student like me who accustomed reside home most of the time and obtain a great review responses with good merchandise as https://www.brillassignment.co.uk/management-assignment-writing/ web site is for assignment writing and also you can compare your current one website with many alternative web site that has sensible rating and lowest value tho�

4 Dec 2021