Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Indian Project    

Indian Project

Cassy
Brazil

Indian Project

Hello, my dear friends. Some weeks ago I asked for help and many friends helped me sending lovely things about Hindu deities and Indian culture. Our project was executed yesterday and it was a SUCCESS. I really wanted to share how happy I am and how much the stds enjoyed this activity. As you know, I prepared mini books and finger puppets. We told the stds the story behind the deities and how the soap opera "Caminhos das �ndias" shows it in my country. We got a 100 stds involved. If you want more details I can give you. Contact me sending a private message. Have a great Sunday. Cassy

17 May 2009      

eng789
Israel

On a successful project, it sounds like you
                                                                               had a great time.

18 May 2009