Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Happy ´Youth and Sports Day ´ :)    

Happy ´Youth and Sports Day ´ :)

source
Turkey

18 May 2009     

euphrates_84
Turkey

Thanks  for drawing attenion to this day my dear colleague.

19 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Wow!! Amazing picture! Have a nice Youth and sports day!
Hugs,
mena

19 May 2009     

source
Turkey

:) thank you

19 May 2009     

nigyy
Turkey

WOOOW, fascinating picture,this is the Turkish youth :) happy Youth and Sports Day to people all over the world

19 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

Sounds like a wonderful day and a great idea.  Our youth is our future.

19 May 2009     

source
Turkey

thanks niggy and eng...

yes the main point is ... youth is our future...our children �s future

19 May 2009     

eglantine
Turkey

Türkiye ´yi saran <b>19 MAYIS COŞKUSU</B>

Happy happy Youth and Sports Day to you all !!

Commemoration of Atat�rk, Youth and Sports Day                                 Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Commemoration of Atat�rk, Youth and Sports Day, (Gen�lik ve Spor Bayramı), is an annual Turkish national holiday celebrated           on May 19 to commemorate the start of the Turkish War of Independence. May 19, 1919 is the day Mustafa Kemal Atat�rk, who would become independent Turkey´s first president, landed on the main peninsula of Turkey to begin leadership of the liberation effort. In   early 1920, Kemal convened the first Turkish Grand National Assembly in Ankara, and by 1922 all of Anatolia was freed from foreign rule. The independent Republic of Turkey was declared a year later. During the course of his term as president, Atat�rk himself proclaimed  May 19 as "Youth and Sports Day." In the aftermath of Atat�rk, the day serves to honor the country´s founder.Northern Cyprus also commemorates this day, as it shares its culture and many of its holidays with Turkey.

19 May 2009     

spring
Turkey

Hi Freddie, I think it is me source LOL
Happy Youth and Sports day to all youngs and the ones who still feels young.
For the sake of this World,we should believe in new generations and support them.
They are our hopes and dreams.
Our leader M.Kemal Atat�rk will be always in our hearts and new generations will never forget him who dedicated this great day to fresh souls.

By the way for the reasons you have already known I haven �t been  able to online for a few months.But I will be back soon and thanks for your best wishes.I read all of the comments thanks to Dami..
Kisses..

19 May 2009     

source
Turkey

:)

19 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2